Terms & Conditions
Please read through the terms and conditions on our website thoroughly before enrolling. When enrolling as a student of The Yoga Ground you agree to the terms and conditions as laid out on The Yoga Ground website www.theyogaground.com.
1. All purchases of services (classes, workshops, events) are non-refundable.
2. Purchases of products are only refundable in new and unused condition up to 10 days after purchase.
3. All students must have a unique online account associated with a unique email address. Friends and family members may not share the same email address.
4. Because The Yoga Ground’s rates are already much less expensive than all other studios in the area, no discounts will be given on class packages, intro offers, or unlimited packages.
5. Every effort is made to hold class on time. The schedule is subject to change without prior notice. Please check the online schedule for the most up-to-date schedule. The Yoga Ground is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
6. Please arrive at least ten minutes before class.
7. Please check in at reception before each class.
8. Payment must be made upon booking. No students will be permitted to sign-up for a class, workshop, or event as unpaid unless it is a free or donation based class. Unpaid classes or membership payments will be back-charged.
9. The Yoga Ground is not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings.
10.The front doors will be locked 5 minutes into every class. For safety reasons, no one 5 or more minutes late for class is permitted entry and leaving class early is strongly discouraged.
11.You agree that you have been examined by a qualified medical practitioner within the past six months and have been found by such practitioner to be in good physical health and physically able to perform all yoga classes.
12.It is the responsibility of the student to notify teachers of any previous injury, illness, or conditions that may impact their practice.
13.Classes at The Yoga Ground may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
14.You will follow all instructions given to you by The Yoga Ground teachers and you acknowledge that any failure to do so will be at your own risk and may cause injury.
15.In attending classes at The Yoga Ground, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against The Yoga Ground or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
16.The Yoga Ground reserves the right to refuse entry.
17.Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost and benefits.
18.Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change without prior notification.
19.By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.
CLASS CANCELLATIONS & BOOKING ETIQUETTE
1. If you do not show up for a class, you will not be charged for it and you will be removed from the class. If there is an exception to this rule, it will say so in the description of the class as well as at the time of purchase. For these exceptions you will be fully charged for a class that you sign-up for and do not attend or the class will be removed from your package. Students with unlimited packages will be charged the single drop-in rate for no-showing to a class under these terms.
2. Workshop and event cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the start of the reserved workshop or event. If you do not attend or cancel within 24 hours of start time, you will be fully charged for the workshop and will not be able to use the credit for a future workshop.
3. Workshops, events and trainings are non-refundable.
4. Credits will not be provided for enrollments canceled by student.
5. Please cancel if you are unable to attend a class or workshop to make your space available to others.
YOGA CLASSES AT THE YOGA GROUND
1. Gear to bring: mat, towel, and water bottle. If you do not have a mat you can rent one for $2. Water can be purchased for $2 or you can fill your own water bottle for free from our filtered cooler.
2. No shoes are allowed in the yoga studio space.
3. No cell phones are allowed in the yoga studio space.
4. Please review Studio Etiquette in advance.
CLASS PACKAGES WITH SET # OF CLASSES
1. Class packages that have yet to be used may have the amount of the package transferred to an account credit or a different package as long as any difference is value is paid upon transfer
2. All packages expire 6 months after first use.
3. Class packages may be shared between students. The same expiration dates apply to shared packages.
Unlimited weeks, months and years may not be shared.
Unlimited months expire 30 days after activation.
Unlimited years expire 365 days after activation.
4. Unlimited packages that have yet to be used may have the amount of the package transferred to an account credit or a different package as long as any difference is value is paid upon transfer.
All students are entitled to their first class for free with or without a free class card.
Introductory week or month specials must be purchased in studio on your first visit. Specials will be activated on your first class visit after your free class.
Introductory week or month specials are only available to brand new students, no matter how long it has been since you have been to a class at The Yoga Ground.
You must choose to purchase the Intro Week OR the Intro Month. You are not able to purchase both. Only one per student is permitted.
Introductory week expires 7 days after you use your first class (example: Monday-Sunday, Saturday-Friday, Sunday-Saturday).
Introductory month expires 30 days after you use your first class.
All promotions are non-transferable and non-returnable and cannot be shared.
Clients found to be buying the Intro offer more than once will be suspended and charged any additional class costs they may have incurred.
MONTHLY AUTO-RENEW MEMBERSHIPS
Monthly auto-renews cannot be shared.
You will be charged $99 on the same day of each month for your auto-renew.
There is a 3-month minimum commitment for your auto-renew. You will be charged monthly after the first 3 months until you cancel your membership in writing by emailing email@example.com.
Membership fees will automatically be charged to your credit card.
You can update or change your credit card in your online account or in studio.
Auto-renews can be frozen up to 1-month per calendar year (January-December) unless you have a note from a doctor. Your subsequent monthly auto-payment will shift forward by a commensurate number of calendar days. Pause requests must be in made in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 48 hours to process request.
You cannot pause your membership during the first 3-months of your membership.
After 3-months, your auto-renew can be cancelled at any time with 30 days advanced notice in writing by emailing email@example.com. If you cancel, you may lose your existing rate.
9. If your billing date is less than 30 days from your notice date, you will be charged for one final month.
10. If your monthly auto-payment fails for any reason, then your membership may be cancelled and/or you may be assessed a fee.
11. It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available to cover the monthly auto-debit. Should a payment be declined for any reason, The Yoga Ground reserves the right to process payment at any time to settle any debt owed.
The Yoga Ground is not responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
If auto-debit payments fail for 2 payments or more, The Yoga Ground may cancel the membership and you will be ineligible to sign-up for an auto-renew membership in the future.
All account debts must be settled before cancellation of membership can be finalized, this includes all late cancellation and no show fees incurred.
We reserve the right to cancel memberships.
1. Gift cards can be redeemed for classes, workshops, programs, account credit, and/or retail purchases.
2. Gift cards can be purchased and sent electronically through our online store or in-studio.
3. Gift cards are non refundable and not redeemable for cash.
Additional Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org